Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mmm, I Smell Coffee and Books

I would love to open a coffee, books, wi-fi, computer cafe someday. It would be a dream come true. There is just something that feels so right about it. I'm daydreaming about what I would like to name it. A few of the names I'm thinking of are "Imagine That" or "Flying Pigs Coffee & Books." We would have the best coffee, treats, books and magazines. We would sponsor fun events. We would decorate the walls with local photographers and artists works. Maybe have a whole wall painted with chalkboard paint so that people could use colored chalk and draw on it. I would love to work with my husband by side. We have such good times together. My mom and Aunt Lynn could fill in on occasion. I say fill in because they are retired and I want them to enjoy their lives. Another person I would love to have working with us is my cousin/our goddaughter K. I'm using the intial K because I know she wouldn't want her name all over the internet. I think she would make a great addition to our team. She loves books and coffee too, hehe. She is very smart and has a terrific personality. It doesn't hurt that she is young and that would lend a hip vibe to the place. The only problem is that she doesn't live in the same state as we do. Just dreaming at the moment...

No comments: