Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm Stuffed

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We ate around noon. This is a bit earlier than we usually eat but we had to this year because my husband had to go to work. The food was scrumptious as usual. Dave and I made green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. My mom and aunt made the rest. Mom makes the best stuffing in the world!!! I will post the recipe soon. It's a recipe that's been passed down generation to generation. We made it once when we lived in Iowa (Dave's home state)and his family really liked it. We ate, had dessert, talked and then we had to run out the door so Dave could make it to work in time. Whoa, it was a whirlwind Thanksgiving to say the least. I'm so happy that he is off Christmas day. I know that I said I would post pictures of our Thanksgiving but to tell you the truth it went by so fast that I didn't even take my camera out of my purse. I will try to do better with Christmas pictures. I hope everyone had a beaautiful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

No comments: